Promotional Terms & Conditions
See below Terms & Conditions for active promotions at Rodan + Fields.
RODAN + FIELDS CONSULTANT ENROLLMENT OFFER
Promotion Eligibility & Period
Any new Consultants who enroll between April 1, 2021 – April 30, 2021 and reach 300 Sales Volume (SV) within the April enrollment month will receive a free Active Hydration Body Replenish. The free gift will ship separately. One of the easiest ways to reach 300 SV is through the optional VIP box. Click here for more information about the VIP box, which offers an additional 30% off of the Consultant product price (Canada VIP Box FAQS, Australia VIP Box FAQs). In the United States and Canada, the Promotional Period begins on April 1, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. PT and ends on April 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT. In Australia, the Promotional Period begins 1 April, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. AWST and ends 30 April, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. AWST.
• Participation in PC Perks is subject to the PC Perks Terms & Conditions
• The Promotional Period is based on the Pacific time zone.
• This Promotion is subject to all applicable laws and is void where prohibited. Gift with purchase recipients assume all liability for any injuries or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Promotion or by the use or misuse of the Gift. If, in R+F’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of fraud, electronic or non-electronic tampering or unauthorized intervention with any portion of this Promotion, or if fraud or technical difficulties of any sort (e.g., computer viruses, bugs) compromise the integrity of the Promotion, R+F reserves the right to terminate the Promotion. Any attempt to deliberately damage the R+F website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of U.S. criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from the Promotion. Should such an attempt be made, R+F reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney's fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including pursuing criminal prosecution.
• By participating, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Terms & Conditions.
• By participating, each participant forever, fully and irrevocably releases and holds harmless R+F and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion.
• R+F is not responsible for: technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; printing, typographical, electronic or human errors, which may occur in the offer or administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to participants’ computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Promotion.
• Participants in the U.S. and Canada, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in San Francisco, California; participants submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of California for any such dispute and irrevocably waive any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms & Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Participants or R+F in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, United States, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of California, the United States, Canada, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California or Canadian law.
Participants in Australia agree that disputes shall be settled exclusively by confidential, final binding arbitration before a single arbitrator in Sydney, New South Wales, in accordance with the then prevailing Resolution Institute Arbitration Rules.
• Subject to applicable law, Rodan + Fields reserves the right to change the terms of this Promotion at any time without notice.
For further information, contact Sales Support at 1800 731 860 or via email at email@example.com.